Teaching of courses and the writing of the thesis is in English.
The total credits (AM or ECTS) required for obtaining the M.Sc. is ninety (90).
The students are required to attend and pass successfully thirteen (13) courses in total.
The first semester (A) requires three (3) mandatory and three (3) elective courses, while the second semester (B) requires three (3) mandatory and four (4) elective course and the third semester (C) is dedicated to the elaboration of the thesis.
The courses are credited with a total workload of sixty (60) ECTS and the dissertation with a total workload of thirty (30) ECTS.
- AI IN HEALTH
- MEDICAL ROBOTICS
- ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS AND APPLICATIONS
- BIOMATERIALS & TISSUE ENGINEERING
- APPLIED NEUROSCIENCE
- ADVANCED BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
- MODELLING AND MIXED REALITY IN HEALTH
- BIOFLUID MECHANICS
- CLINICAL ENGINEERING – HEALTH CARE TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT
- DESIGN OF ARTIFICIAL ORGANS AND MEDICAL DEVICES
- REHABILITATION ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL IMAGE PROCESSING AND ANALYSIS
- BIOMEDICAL SIGNAL PROCESSING